Menu
bradleydaniel56
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

phone fault

my home phone is not recieving incoming calls?

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: phone fault

Have you tried connecting a different phone to make sure it is not a handset fault?

You can report the issue by calling 150 from a VM landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.  Calling at 8am on weekdays seems to be best.

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.  
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425... 

Or you can wait for one of the forum team to get to this thread, which usually takes a few days.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: phone fault

Hi bradleydaniel56

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the phone line issues. I've had a check today and everything looks fine from our side. No known outages or issues. 

I hope everything is sorted for you. If not, can you reboot your broadband router to see if this fixes things as I can see you're on our DOCSIS phone connection. Let me know how you get on

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"