Menu
pyford
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

phone cut off

hi 

We were due to leave virgin today but extended that by a month to 4th Oct, our tv and broadband are still working but phone has been cut off. Can someone look into this for me please

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone cut off

Hi pyford,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry your phone was cut off instead of being left on like your other services.

I'd need to take a look at the account for you so I can understand what's happened. I'll pop you a private message and take some details.

Speak to you there.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pyford,

Thanks for confirming your details.

Your phone line will be reconnected within the next few hours. Please can you keep having a check and let me know that it's working okay?

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
pyford
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi Melissa

thanks for help looking into this, the phone wasnt working when i tried it this morning but our plusnet line has gone live today so phone no longer needed.

One last thing we have had 4 messages(3 before i extended by a month) to return our equipment,the last one being yesterday saying we will be fined £100

if we dont. We will return it the day after our contract expires, so if you could let the relevant parties know that would be great.

Many Thanks Carol

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Carol, that's not a problem. 

Please return the equipment when you've actually cancelled, and if you do have any problems with it before then, let me know and I'll help you 🙂

Thank you,

Melissa 

0 Kudos