Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone changeover

kerallen141
On our wavelength

changeover 7 july not got instuctions or adapters yet  what to do 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hi robert  I have no extra service on my landline  they sent a new hub (5) 2 wks ago which working ok its just the adapters I havent got I just cant  phone and be on hold       thank you

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello kerallen141

Sorry to hear of the landline migration and we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Usually details and the adapters are sent out a couple of weeks prior to the migration taking place, are you currently using any lifeline or back up services with your landline? 

Usually the transfer is completed on our systems without the need for a visit but in instances where these services are installed may require a tech.

Rob

hi robert  I have no extra service on my landline  they sent a new hub (5) 2 wks ago which working ok its just the adapters I havent got I just cant  phone and be on hold       thank you

I am happy to assist with this, and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

You're welcome kerallen141, let me know when it arrives and if you need me further.

Rob

kerallen141
On our wavelength

Robert l    ordered a adapter for me last week it didnt come

do I wait or give up and try again, as I have passed changeover date 

will it plug and play...../..Thanks  

Hi @kerallen141,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're still waiting on the adapter. The last post on your previous thread about this was made on June 30th so I assume it was ordered then. It should only take a few working days to arrive. Has it arrived for you in the post this morning at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach  I dont know wye they didnt send it 2 wks before when  they sent a new hub

todays post about 11o/c if I am lucky   I will let you know....kerallen    Thanks    

Hi Zach the adapter arived and is working many thanks to you and your colleaque 

Robert for all the advice     Keith

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That's great to hear! Thank you for letting us know 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.