cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone cable

sick-as
On our wavelength

Good morning all

Would you mind posting the wiring diagram for the cable with an rj11 on both ends so I can go direct from phone base station to port one on my hub without using the supplied adaptor this would be much neater and making a new bespoke length cable is not a problem thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
This page should help you with what you're after, although it's easy enough to buy pre-made lengths of rj11 to rj11

https://www.leadsdirect.co.uk/technical-library/pinouts-wiring-diagrams/telecoms-wiring/
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
This page should help you with what you're after, although it's easy enough to buy pre-made lengths of rj11 to rj11

https://www.leadsdirect.co.uk/technical-library/pinouts-wiring-diagrams/telecoms-wiring/
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sick-as

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community. 

I can see a member of our community has kindly answered this for you. 

Has the response from @BenMcr been helpful?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

sick-as
On our wavelength

Hello

Yes the response from BenMcr was somewhat helpful.

On another note is "our community." different to the one I joined on 13th June 2013, best wishes to the Team.

Hi sick-as, 

Looking at your public profile, it does show the date you joined as June 13th 2013. 

If you have any further issues or queries, please pop back to us here and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs