cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offered call waiting for free for life

jason999
Tuning in

case C - 1407221446 

i had problem get my answer phone service on phone .

I REPEAT ANSWER PHONE .

after the 150 tryed a few times there was a bleep and call waiting was put on my phone line . which i was a were was a charge service . i never ordered the call waiting .

i told the rep 150 that i never once said i wanted call waiting . i giving u this service for free i said for life and 150 person said yes .

i then got told that the service was never free and never for life .

i recorded all the calls to them in case there is problems and they still saying that i was miss told free call waiting .

on answer phone case they said that call waiting cause problems i asked for other service but top of head nothink come to mind .

so i said i want the £2.25 credit but they said no way and best to cancel and i not been charged for the call waiting .

i filed a compliant and nice complaint staff you was told wrong and we offer no call waiting or offer £2.25 credit and we not offering a service which as fee for free ever

WE OFFER U NOT A SORRY NO COMPO OR FREE PHONE ADD ON .

SO TO WARN ALL RECORD ALL UR CALLS AS THEY DO BUT THE CALLS WHICH ARE NEEDED THEY NEVER GOT RECORDED ..

4 REPLIES 4

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jason999

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I can see you recently spoke to the team regarding this and our position was provided at that time. 

If you have a complaint raised, and remain unhappy with the position given, you can follow our code of practice should you want to.

The details are here for you. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

they sent me a dead lock letter . 

i sent them email a reply when i got the letter to complaints .

within 2 hours i got a phone call i mad and was not in the mood to speak to them as i said why have u rang i got the dead lock 

so any think changed no offer so why ring me . lucky that that the mood i was sweet and hung up .

sent a email over why there ringing 3 hours after 18:50pm within  as 10 mins ANOTHER PHONE CALL..

19:00pm   mood is very high now  not a sweet mood .  pointless call no offer on table.

i rang the complaint 10am next day  and ask if deadlock letter was right yes no change no offer go ombudsman . hung up phone .

i record all  calls to them delete any which dont need the  tapes over offer they offered me i sending to the ombudsman  . and updated call and wrote a log for them on the calls aiso . so they can read and hear what was said on calls .

as offers have passed and warn all record the calls as i do 

WIN OR LOOSE I MADE CUSTOMERS RECORD THE CALLS. TO THEM THEY DO U BUT THE CALLS OVER THINGS U NEED NEVER GET TAPED ....

PLEASE CLOSE THIS DOWN AS FINAL IN THE OMBUSMANS HANDS

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jason999,

Thank you for coming back to us about your complaint. I can see that you've spoken to the Executive team about your complaint resolution and about your Deadlock Letter.

I do apologise that you received a late call from our team about your complaint

Only some calls are recorded call call and monitoring purposes. I do apologise if your call was not one of the one's recorded. 

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

CLOSE DOWN