cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'no number' Calls

terryR1
Up to speed

Just been told that the way to cure the 'no number' calls which has appeared on our phone since Virgin  put our home phones on wi fi is to renew the home phone and make sure its NOT a BT phone !!!!

How many other customers is this affecting????????????

34 REPLIES 34

terryR1
Up to speed

Thanks, i will do that and see what happens

Cheers

Terry

Hi terryR1,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your Landline service. 

I would recommend checking our this thread to see if it is able to assist you: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/forums/editpage/board-id/Telephone/message-id/175657

^Martin

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Link is broken. Shows 'access denied'.

Thank you for confirming that goslow. I have also check and that link doesn't seem to be working. 

With regards to proceeding terryR1.

Can you please preform a factory reset of the hub if you are still having issues? There has been an update that should resolve this and so it sounds like yours may not have gone through. The reset should force any pending updates through. 

^Martin

terryR1
Up to speed

I reset the hub two weeks  ago and nothing has improved

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Reports of the fix only appeared on the main topic a week ago. Have you reset since then?

Can you try another reset @terryR1 as the issue was fixed since. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The problem STIll exists for me also with a BT phone.

All of the so-called 'fixes' have been applied and still i recived 31 no number calls today alone!

I've all but given up, which no doubt VM would be happy for me to do, and am resigned to leaving VM at the earliest opportunity as they have bu**ered up my home telephony. I have to clear my phones memory moreorless every day and am missing incoming calls once the memory fills. ALL DOWN TO VM UPGRADE TOVOIP PHONE systems. All worked perfectly well when i was on a Hub3 and lesser speed. VM just do not care it seems. Well, whats good for them is also good for me and i will exercise my choices and leave unless VM provide me with a functioning phone. After all, my package is supposedly BROADBAND + LANDLINE. Who isn't meeting their contractual obligations here? I'll give you a hint .... it's not me!

superloopy
On our wavelength

And ... that 'link' is STILL broken. Again, that just shows the disdain VM treat their customers with.

Hi @superloopy thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry to hear the no number calls issue is still impacting you. We are aware of the issue and our teams are still working on a fix. When we have an update, we will reach out on here. 

Regards

Lee_R