tony1964
Joining in

getting told same answers  getting fixed etc 4 days now

13 REPLIES 13

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @tony1964,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some landline issues lately. Are any known service issues in the area currently being reported via our Service Status Dashboard for you?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

there was yesterday on the run test and received email saying everything fixed . but sill no dial tone and nothing when ringing in , getting fed up with it will be fixed by.........this time  been 4 days now and got some important calls to be received as my father in law is dying  130miles away and i cannot travel due to being disabled 

Hi @tony1964,

Is anything currently being reported via the link provided? Can you also confirm if your landline is connected via a router, or via a wall socket?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I told them today and it is plugged into wall socket , there is not even a tone ringing in so must be external fault ?

Hi @tony1964,

Are there any other sockets in the home that you can test your landline in? Is it also possible to test a different landline handset? This way we can narrow down if the issue is equipment related.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

no other sockets or phones 

Hi @tony1964,

No problem. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take some additional details and have a closer look at things.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

got an engineer to come round now thanks for your help

Hi @tony1964,

Thank you for the update. When is the engineer visit scheduled and booked for?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team