Menu
psaandja
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

no incoming calls

We just moved home and took our number with us. Can dial out but no incoming calls. I ran a service report test and it states home phone is not connected. Doesn't make much sense to me. Can any one help please?

Thanks very much

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: no incoming calls

Hi 

psaandja,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you aren't able to receive calls currently, as you havee brought your number from another provider is your phone still plugged in their socket and not ours this may explain able to make calls ?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
psaandja
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, the number was transferred from Virgin to Virgin so I dont think that is the issue. But thanks for trying to help. We still have no incoming calls after another 3 hours of us contacting them at the weekend. I think we need an engineers visit to resolve 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning psaandja,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see you're still struggling to receive calls on you landline

I can see that we currently have a ticket open to resolve this and out back office team are working on this.

Our team will seek to be in touch with you as soon as possible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
psaandja
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for update, do you know how long it will take?
Kind Regards
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me.

I've done a bit of digging and it appears the number is still being directed to a former address and we're waiting on your previous supplier to direct the calls to the new one address.

We will have this done for you, with the help of your previous provider, and will take up to 4 days to resolve.

Do please update the thread when you are able to receive calls and I'll take a further look into it for you if required

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos