cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no incoming calls on landline since February

MG16
Joining in

I switched to BT as a trial while still paying virgin for broadband and telephone line.

Switched back when virign gave a better offer. Virgin got a digit wrong when reinstating my line. I now have the wrong number and that number does not accept incoming calls.

Have spoken to vigin 100's of times - they have sent a technician who says nothing is wrong on my end. Virgin promised to help and promise to return my calls.  I have spent hours and hours each time with virgin with promises and more promises and no line since February. Nobody returns calls.  Each time i call they keep me on the line for hours and no success!

In short: Wrong landline number and the one they gave us does not work for months and i am paying!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MG16, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Community. It's great having you on board with us.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with your landline. We'd love to take a look in to things but have been unable to locate you on our systems using your forum credentials. 🙁 We will need to confirm some information with you in order for us to proceed with checks. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

MG16
Joining in

I sincerely hope you can help bc last night after a long call they promised a manager will call me but still waiting..... They said they are sending another technician, which is unnecessary as one has been last week, (they couldn't see that on the system - he said i had cancelled it!!!!) and had said there is nothing wrong on my end!