cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no dialling tone on landline

oak1
Joining in

we have no dialling tone i borrowed a phone from my neighbour plugged this in the socket but this is also dead the problem lies with the line not the phone can you please arrange a engineer to call. thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @oak1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment, I have looked into this on our system and can see that there is an area issue that is affecting land lines at the moment, we have a current estimated fix time of 10am this morning for this to be resolved. the fault is logged under reference F009961152.

Regards,

Steven_L

1500hrs now and still no dialling tone what happened to 10am problem resolved,

Thanks for coming back to us @oak1, the time was estimated as I did say on my last post. 

I have looked into this again and the latest estimated fix time is now 4pm today.

Regards,

Steven_L

Guess what day 4 and still no dialling tone

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for that oak1,

It appears the issue has been more complicated than previously determined, the estimated fix time has been pushed back until the 5th September at 4PM.

Regards,

Kain

Thanks can we claim for compensation

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

For any outage, if you have registered for the loss of service then it would follow our Automatic Compensation Scheme.

Many thanks,

Kain