Menu
am283
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

no dial tone

How do get someone to come out and look at my home phone? I've done the checks online and still no dial tone. Tried calling the number it suggested but this was just automated and sent me back to the same online advice. There doesn't seem to be a way of getting in touch with anyone...

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: no dial tone

A very warm welcome to our Community Forum am283 and sorry to hear about your landline.

I've had a peek at your details using the information we have on here and can see that the telephone routing details looks fine. However as there is no dial tone, I've arranged for an engineer to take a look as it sounds like a physical fault. You can see the details via your online account and re-arrange it if necessary. Do let us know how it goes 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, I forgot to @ @am283 in case you haven't subscribed to your thread with regards to the engineer visit.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
am283
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I’m on my online account but can’t see anything about an engineer - where do I find this?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi am283,

Please see this link on where it should be but for yours, it may be too soon to pop up. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm the date and time 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa  

0 Kudos