Menu
nb31
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

no dail tone

No dial tone the last couple of weeks checked all the connections can't book an engineer online, some help would be great thanks 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: no dail tone

Hi nb31

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Really sorry about the no dial tone and I do want to help you sort this, hopefully remotely as will be quicker. 

I've ran a few checks on the system and can see no outages which is a good start. Are you plugged into the master socket? It will have a larger socket and contain a logo of Virgin Media, NTL, Telewest or Nynex. Any extension sockets will be smaller and have no logo. 

Let me know if it's an extension or the Master socket and we'll proceed further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
nb31
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

yes its plugged into the master iv checked everything,  i would like an engineer to come out please

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @nb31

I can certainly arrange a visit for you as there is no dial tone. 

Will pop you a PM now so we can get your address confirmed before I can book this 🙂

Look out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming your address via PM @nb31

All done! I have booked an engineer for you. If the date and time does not suit feel free to re-schedule via your online account

Let us know how the visit goes 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos