Menu
sp40xi
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

no 1471 or caller id since repair to line

had an engineer out to fix a problem with the phone not ringing when we were called, this has been sorted, but since the repair there is no 1471 or caller id, which we had before, spent hours trying to get in touch with virgin but with no luck, anyone help thankyou.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: no 1471 or caller id since repair to line

Hi there @sp40xi

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for  your first post - I was sorry to understand that you've had some issues with a couple of call features since your visit. 

I have taken a closer look at your account and can see that after the visit, we had not updated the line and activated the features; I am sorry about that. I can confirm that this has now been done for you - you should find them working again in around 24 hours. 

Please do check again tomorrow and if you're still having issues, let me know and we'll check this end for updates. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sp40xi
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi , i would like to say thanks to Katie of the forum team,you said to get in touch if there are still issues, we have now got caller id back but still no 1471, it still says that this service is not available from this line. Hope to here from you soon thanks.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi sp40xi,

Thanks for coming back to us with an update. We will certainly pass on the thanks to Katie for you. Sorry to hear that you're still having issues with your 1471 feature.

Looking remotely from our end with the details you have provided from your community profile I can see that these features have not be activated.

I will get this actioned for you today and this should be up and running within the next 24-48 hours.

If by Wednesday this feature is still not working please come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
sp40xi
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi , Katie and Jodi, problem fixed we now have the 1471 and caller id working on our line,many thanks for your help in resolving the issue.Regards sp40xi. 

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You're more than welcome sp40xi,

Glad to hear everything is back up and running. If you need any further assistance please come back to us through this channel.

ind regards Jodi

0 Kudos