cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new voip line rig ever 50 minutes on the dot

rmd69
Tuning in

Hi,  i have just been switched from the traditional land line to VOIP, for some reason every 50 minutes the phone rings once then cuts off no number on caller display , it all working correctly receiving and calling ok apart from the Phantom calls, I have looked at all other appliances to see if this could be triggering the phone ie alarms cctv and heating , any ideas virgin said it was the bt phone but removed everything and put i a non bt phone still doing it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It is a general ticket for the wider issue rmd69 so once resolved we will be able to implement any resolution required but it is still being looked into at present.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

23 REPLIES 23

Lynseth1975
Tuning in

Hello, just wondering did this ever get resolved? My new virgin landline is doing exactly the same, ringing once every 50 minutes, so annoying! Has done it since installation a couple of weeks ago, the phone has never done this before. Thanks

nope still doing it drives us nuts 

if you get a resolution let me know

Oh no! Ok will do, you too please 

Hello Lynseth1975

Sorry to hear of the landline issues experienced since the changes to your landline, we understand the frustration this is causing and you raising it via the forums. Welcome to the community.

This has been raised for investigation by our support team who are currently looking into this with a view to fully resolving this as quickly as possible. Once we get an update on this we will let you know.

Rob

hi rob can you raise a ticket for me 2

regards mel

It is a general ticket for the wider issue rmd69 so once resolved we will be able to implement any resolution required but it is still being looked into at present.

Rob

thanks for that 

No worries rmd69, as soon as we get an update we will let you know. 

Rob

I also have this issue, it's maddening. Is there a fix for this already? It has been several months. Is there a ticket reference we can track the issue with?

Cheers