Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

multiple landline phone points

Hi 

Having recently switched from BT I now have only one phone located next to the wifi router obviously in my dining room and would like to duplicate my previous BT set up by adding 2 more phones located at different points in my house like a bedroom and hall and stairs for example.Is it possible to utilise my 240v circuit by using plug in extenders or is my only option to re run 30m+ lth cables from the router,if so what equipment do I require? 

Thanks

Ivan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: multiple landline phone points

A warm welcome to our Community Forum rustynovice 🙂

If you've recently been installed, your telephone should be plugged into the back of the Hub. Unfortunately it needs to remain that way however you can get phones that have multiple handsets to be used in the different rooms.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lisa 

Could you recommend something please ?

Old man here and latest technology isn't my thing tbh!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No worries rustynovice 🙂

If you Google search "triple cordless telephone" the results should show you various phones that come with 3 handsets. You can see what Brand you like and look at the specifications. Your landline service with us already has some free features (scroll near the bottom for them) but some phones you may find that they have a voicemail feature on there in addition to our own so please keep this in mind as different phones have different features, some may or may not be important to you.

For these phones, the main handset with the base would plug into your Hub. The remaining other 2 handsets can be plugged into your different rooms using a normal power wall socket.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos