cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

landlines phone not registering missed calls or voice messages after fibre switchover

Pure71
Joining in

hi 

Since the switchover our landline phone is not registering missed calls or voice messages I am wondering if my phone is either not compatible or old its a panasonic no idea the model. Or is there something else I should be doing I followed the instructions to the tee that virgin sent me.  Phone works ok other than that

3 REPLIES 3

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pure71 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you with big virtual arms onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see your landline is not registering missed calls or voicemail ☹.

Have you tried using another handset?

Are you able to make and receive calls as normal?

Let us know, we will try our best to help.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi thanks we can receive and make calls we just don't know if we have missed a call when we are out as it doesn't seem to register like it did before switch over we haven't tried another handset as we don't have another one so we're thinking maybe its because our current one is not compatabile. 

Which handset are you using at the moment? Just be sure, you're using the landline via the adapter in the TEL1 port on the back of the Hub?

Rob