Menu
usernametoyota
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

landline voicemail service

can someone explain to me how it is so difficult and time consuming to phone virgin media and speak to a person who can actually help with problems ? i am at my wits end trying to deactivate a landline answer machine that i never wanted in the first place. got thru on the phone after half an hour , was asked if i could hold on 5 minutes , agreed this was fine then was promptly cut off. no return call either from VM.  Posted a message on the Complaints Page but this was a waste of time too. Hoping someone from VM reads this and takes ownership.  (ps. there is lots of other phone companies out there looking for customers.)

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: landline voicemail service

Hi usernametoyota,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been struggling to get our free voicemail removed from your landline, this is somethin we can help with.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
usernametoyota
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

THANKS FOR SWITCHING OFF THAT ANNOYING VOICEMAIL . REGARDS TK 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for updating us usernametoyota and that the feature has been removed successfully.

Happy holidays and stay safe.

Lisa

0 Kudos