Menu
aygul
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

land line no incoming call

for 3 days i have had no incoming calls , I've tried everything . even changing to a new phone. When i tried to call it says 'this persons phone is currently unavailable'. Can someone please help i need my phone line  back quick! I have emergency health calls nearly everyday through this landline.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: land line no incoming call

Hey @aygul

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your landline at the moment.

I have been able to locate your account and cannot see any issues that would be causing the problems that you're having. Do you have dial tone and are you able to make outgoing calls at all? 

Is it mobile numbers or landline numbers that cannot get through or both? 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
S4lkk
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've just posted the same issue, so there's definitely a fault somewhere 

0 Kudos
aygul
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes i can make outgoing calls but im not receiving any incoming calls. I have checked with mobile .We dont have any other landlines to check , but im assuming thats also not working because as i said no calls have come through. I also checked the same thing you checked which said that theres no problem but clearly there is. Other people are experiencing the same problem.

0 Kudos
aygul
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I think we have managed to find out what the issue is. For some reason every Vodafone Mobile cannot get through to my Landline. Every other provider such as EE or THREE there are no issues. I dont know if its to do with Vodafone or Virgin ? 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and update, aygul,

I've run a remote diagnostics have not been able to identify any issues with incoming calls from Vodafone, have you been able to confirm if this is coming from their end?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos