cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

land line cut

awk7live
Joining in

Hi workmen have cut through my land line cable - is the repair something Virgin will fix?

Anyone know the process? I'm just on long hold after finally getting through beyond the wall of filter questions and the web chat just came to a dead end as well...

The phone line is a separate telephone line into the house, not the hub.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to me awk7live,

I can get an engineer booked for you in this case, there may be a small call-out charge for this of £25 which you should be able to ask the contractors to reimburse for you as they accidentally cut through the cable. 

I'll send you a PM now so we can get this sorted 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Awk7live,

Thanks for using the forums to get this looked into, I am sorry some workmen have cut through the cable. I'll be more than happy to take a look into this for you. 

Can I firstly ask if the workmen are from the council or are they a private company you've hired? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan

Thanks for the prompt response.

They are private contractors, the cable has been cut as it comes down the side of our house.

Thanks for coming back to me awk7live,

I can get an engineer booked for you in this case, there may be a small call-out charge for this of £25 which you should be able to ask the contractors to reimburse for you as they accidentally cut through the cable. 

I'll send you a PM now so we can get this sorted 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

Thank you much appreciated for the prompt support

Hi Awk7live,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I was able to book this appointment for you. 

If you need to check change or cancel the appointment you can do so on your Online Account

Please let me know how the visit goes and if you need any further help!

Thanks,

Megan_L