Menu
tarboat
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

how to contact virgin media by email?

Home phone and mobile services both down. How can I email Virgin Media to report the outages?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to contact virgin media by email?

A very warm welcome to our Community Forum tarboat and sorry to hear you're having problems with both your landline and mobile services. Can you tell us more about the issues you're experiencing with each one to help us?

Have you checked our cable service checker here to see if there is an outage in your area and for your mobile,  can you tell us whether you can make/receive calls/texts or whether there are any errors showing? If you tried your SIM in a different handset, does it work?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
tarboat
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I tried all the things you suggested before raising the issue. I have now gone back to the service status page and it is now showing a problem which it wasn't before.

My real issuie is that there is no way to report these problems except by phone. That can take up to an hour each time or if home and mobile systems are down you can't do it at all.  Surely Virgin should have a system where you could log the problem on a web form of by email. Why is this not possible?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

May I ask whether you tried a fault test via your online account to see whether any faults popped up? I'm sorry that you've had problems contacting us to report a fault and for the wait times. We are experiencing a high volume of calls and advise that the best times to contact us are weekdays between 8am and 10am. You may also text us on 0753 305 1809 so our Text Service can look at the fault.

I've managed to find your details using the information we have on here and can confirm that a fault has been raised and that our Team is looking into it to get it resolved. Please keep an eye on the service page and let us know if you still have problems after the fault has been cleared.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
tarboat
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I did try the fault test via my account but it came up negative. The waiting time to get through on the phone are particularly irritating when the faults keep recurring and you have to ring day after day. I also find the awful din played at me whilst waiting is distressing. I am grateful for the text number, perhaps that needs to be made more obvious on your website.

0 Kudos