Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

home phone not ringing

hi, since the installation of virgin media on the 2/10/20 i have lost my phone number held since 1975 despite promises from the virgin salesman. also the phone has no ringtone so i cannot tell if i have a call from the doctors or hospital etc.

i have tried different phones and cables etc, nothing works.

got through to report the problem at call center after 2 hours only to be cut off when passed to technician. spent many hours since just to give up. VERY SHODDY SERVICE.

you are my last hope

les

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: home phone not ringing

Thanks for the post Allencats1 and welcome to our community.

As you've done all the relevant tests we've booked an engineer appointment using the forum information.

You can check the details of this appointment on your My Virgin Media account and reschedule through there if needed.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi emily

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately i didn't get your message in time and as my phone won't ring, the first thing i knew was being woke out of bed early Sat morning. However the engineer was most helpful and came to the conclusion that i needed a more compatible phone. I am in the process of finding the money to acquire one. When I've tried it I will let you know the result.

Les

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you didn't get notified of the response, you should be able to edit the notifications you get on the settings of the community for future.

Great to hear the engineer found the resolution for you.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos