Menu
mitch84
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

home phone line down again

hi

I have lost count now of the times our land line has gone down, happened a little while back and now again.

Last night I believe there were power cuts in my area but they didn't seem to effect me, although I did have the internet go down for a while late last night, but that has been sorted according to VM service status.

On my phone it says "check phone line" 

Can VM please look into this, Im getting so fed up of the same issue always occurring.

RM7 area

Thanks

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: home phone line down again

Hi Mitch84, 

Really sorry to hear that you're having some issues with the landline recently, this isn't good. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in replying, we've been busier than usual. 

Can I ask if you've been able to speak to to the team since your post or get the landline sorted?

Let us know and we can assist further from here if needed. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
mitch84
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Emma_C wrote:

Hi Mitch84, 

Really sorry to hear that you're having some issues with the landline recently, this isn't good. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in replying, we've been busier than usual. 

Can I ask if you've been able to speak to to the team since your post or get the landline sorted?

Let us know and we can assist further from here if needed. 

Thanks. 

Hi

It got sorted after a few days, there was an issue somewhere that VM were aware of and was fixed without me needing to book an engineer.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back in touch @mitch84, let us know if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team