Menu
Jamesh2o
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

home phone is not accepting incoming calls

Due to family illness & with work I have been unable to get my home fixed until now, my home phone has NOT been accepting any incoming calls now for nearly 5 months.

On speaking to your teams around3 times now during this period in the hope that they could fix my phone without having to gain access to my home ( as any problems I have with my home phone is ALWAYS caused by the unsecured box at the end of my street ).

As always NO real help or solutions were given and now when I have time to sort out a home telephone repair, it has taken me around 1hr going in circles going NO where except for this forum messaging service.

Why isn't it easy to simply book an appointment when it is really needed, only to be given the excuse of - Because of COVID BLAH BLAH BLAH - by now some other solution should have been created. Not everyone has mobile phone and depend on their home phones.

I guess that because I have to make all the calls ( because NO FFING PERSON CAN CALL ME ) virgin media doesn't care as they are getting much more money from me than they would normally.

I am VERY limited on my spare time and I NEED a home phone repair ( PM ) appointment booked ASAP for Friday 16th October 2020 ASAP.

PLEASE DO THIS ASAP!

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: home phone is not accepting incoming calls

Good morning @Jamesh2o 

I am sorry to hear that you have had these issues with your landline, I have looked into this and can see that we are going to need to book an engineer for you, I have booked this for the 16th as requested, between the hour of 4-7. 

If you would like to change the time or date, you are able to do this via your online account

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos