Menu
nodred
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

home pho caller ID and 1471 not working

Hi, my phone line was fixed a while back now, since the repair 1471 and caller ID does not work.When I ring 1471 it just says this service is not available on this line.  Both caller ID and 1471 were in full working order before the repair.  Yesterday I was on the phone for an hour and a half to your team and passed to 4 differant advisors none of them seemed to understand what I was saying so a total waste of time.Please help

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: home pho caller ID and 1471 not working

Hi there @nodred

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you've been having some issues with a couple of your call features. I have located your account from your forum information and I can see that these features were missing from the telephone exchange. 

I have managed to get these requested now for you - you should find that they start working within the next 24 hours if not sooner. 

I can only apologise this was not checked when you initially contacted us. If you're still having issues by this time tomorrow, please do pop back and I can check for updates for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
nodred
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: home pho caller ID and 1471 not working

Hi Katia thank you all working fine now .Thank you so much

0 Kudos
nodred
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator