cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fibre phone changeover date unsuitable

Tozgalaxie
Joining in

plug in before we go? when we return? on new date?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to me. I'll send you a PM now and get some details, get that ordered for you now so you'll get it within 3-5 days.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tozgalaxie 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear the date isn't suitable, are you going away or anything like that?

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

we will be on holiday. no-one at home on the date

Hi @Tozgalaxie 

No worries at all, going anywhere nice? 

Have you received your adapter? If so, before you go, connect it all up and it should be working when you get back 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Thanks for your reply.

I have not received the adaptor yet. Change over day is June 7th, we are off 2nd so hopefully I'll get it before then and I can connect before leaving.

Thanks for coming back to me. I'll send you a PM now and get some details, get that ordered for you now so you'll get it within 3-5 days.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @Tozgalaxie and allowing me to help sort this for you. Have a lovely holiday 🙂 do pop back if you ever need anything.

Best wishes

John_GS
Forum Team