cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fibre network being charged for change over

pbbroon
On our wavelength

Just got latest bill and there was charge for moving to new fibre home phone system after speaking to someone at Virgin was told it was a pro rata charge for  a change over that I didnt ask for , a nice wee earner for Virgin . Email telling you of change over say there will be no change to price ??? .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @pbbroon I'm glad that your issues have now been resolved.

Please let us know if you need any further help, we're always happy to assist 😊

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @pbbroon 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see there's been a unexpected charge added to your bill, I can certainly understand the frustration after being told there would be no charges 😔

I'll be happy to take a look at this for you, I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be checked.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

pbbroon
On our wavelength

thanks 

pbbroon
On our wavelength

While I’ve got you how do I get the broadband speed increase I have  been moved over to 02 from Virgin Mobile

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @pbbroon I'm glad that your issues have now been resolved.

Please let us know if you need any further help, we're always happy to assist 😊

Regards

Nathan