Menu
Weebilly
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

extending ring time before voicemail on my house phone. r

I called last year and was on the phone for about half an hour while the lady I spoke to eventually said it would done in 24 hours. (it wasn`t done). I called again a few weeks ago and again spoke to the assistant for about 25 mins, she eventually said that it would done in 24 hours. ( again it still only rings 4 times before the voicemail cuts in ). I would like it to ring about 8 to 10 times .  can this be done? if not ,can you advise your assistants that it cannot be done .

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: extending ring time before voicemail on my house phone. r

Hi Weebilly, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your landline ring time extended, I can confirm we can do this over a PM here on the forums. I am sorry that the last two agents didn't help with this though. I'll send you a PM now so we can get started. 

Speak soon!

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Weebilly, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I had a look into your account, I was able to change your ring timer to 10 rings before going onto voicemail. 

Could you test it by ringing the landline from another phone and let me know if it has completed the change?

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Weebilly
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I would like to thank you very much for looking into this for me and getting the ring extended.My mum is 92 and has arthritis in her hands. When the phone rang ,it took her a while to get to the phone and then press the talk button,by that time the phone had went to voicemail.   She then had to figure out how to get the 1571. Now she has more time to get the call.  Thanks again

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and update, Weebilly, Glad to hear everything has been sorted for your mum. 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos