Menu
andrewcarson
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

emergency contact details

My mother relies on her telephone line to provide her with out of hours emergency call-outs as she is an 84 year old amputee at high risk of falling (which she has to pay for whether she has a working phone line or not). Her phone line is dead. No calls in or out. I need an emergency number for Virgin to help her resolve this... in case she falls and dies tonight. I do not wish to risk her safety overnight. Help...

0 Kudos
crany
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: emergency contact details

Hi virgin do not have an emergency number. If you are worried you would be best to stay with her or have somone stay and contact virgin first thing in the morning. you could also try the NHS or Council you can also find your adult social care here https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/other-services/Local-Authority-Adult-Social-Care/LocationSearch/19... to see if they could arrange something

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: emergency contact details

Hi andrewcarson

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I'm really sorry for the delayed reply. Have you got the phone line issue sorted since posting? Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos