cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disabled phone . AND LTD SERVICE BUT WAS DOWN WHEN THE BUTTON WAS PRESSED .

jasonu
On our wavelength

phone is on old wires 

i contacted  4th sept 2023 said disabled line . we come out 4 hours great end . 

text 30 mins later for 5th sept 2023 i was out so  im mad over delay they was happy not to help .

contacted compliants online - logged it . and emailed me a new date say out of blue emailed me new date .

they never rang emailed me .  email come and there reply was router phone as i was booked for the swap ..

AND MY HEAD IT THE WALL SO THEY BREAK MY PHONE LINE TO FORCE THE MOVE TO THE ROUTER PHONE !!! WHEN I NEED 24/7 PHONE THIS CANT BE RIGHT !!! AND IN THIS EMAIL WITHOUT TALKING BOOKED ME NEW DATE WHICH WAS CANCELED AS I HAD HOSPIAL .

then few days pass i rang them now mad . and final agreed to router plug and no teck needed 

15th sept 2023 plug in post was booked - and great monday i be up and running again .

monday due 18th ... son said check order online no email. sunday 17th sept 2023 bookings and blow me down there is ref to a teck person 21st sept 2023 which was booked 

Anonymous as i was never told of a booking 21st sept 2023 12-5pm 

15th sept 2023 no part of that call did 151 say over teck call out ...

so plug the part in the offer i was given 15th sept . no teck was ever booked .

so now the highlight moment i been ill and that if son never said check the booking order for the plug ...

as i been ill . so the following im that ill i would be in to get the plug - but head is eise were due to ill.

then the 21st sept 2023 i out so no one here and wait for it i would get a shock of £25 failed call out - 

unwere they booked me a teck ..

so disabled i guess means that we at virgin media can play with ur head . 

1st compliant book u a teck with out contact over mobile by email which they are were i ltd check - only use for billing only and check rare.

2nd that plug was booked 18th sept 2023  

and 151 never said i need the teck out to plug the lead in router ... for switch over ...

book teck aiso as the complaint team without ring the mobile to say i need a check when 15th sept 2023 t

151 i DONT NEED A TECK TO PLUG THE LEAD IN ROUTER BUT MAKES A 

Anonymous   and i could be fined £25 for missing call out . so disabled we play with ur head say we post plug and phone is 10% working 4 press on disabled alarm failed to ring for help for me . i said i never used them services - but highlight the doctor as signed a form to reg for 4 hour fix . 2 weeks and no fix .

but my account still shows the rental and call package cost and refused to refund any  aiso no goodwill.

as the phone line as not been of 3 working days u had it working . but not 100% loss so no compo ...

so on phone 

7 REPLIES 7

jasonu
On our wavelength

for got to add this aiso .

on the foot of the virgin media staffs mum dad  old and needed the phone .

WOULD THEY LIKE THE DISABLED DOWN AND VIRGIN MEDIA TO 4 HOURS TO FIX .

REBOOK AND THE QUESTION IS U AISO HAVE MOBILE PHONE BUT THAT AS A LEAKING BATTERY . 

SO WORKS AND BURNS . 

THEY FAILED TO COME OUT FOR THERE MUM AND DAD . WHICH NEEDS THE PHONE .

THEN FOG U OFF AND OFF .  AND 2 WEEKS PASSED AND STILL LTD PHONE AND IF U RING THE CALLS ARE BAD AND SOMETIMES MUTED OR NO DAIL TONE .. 

BUT WE AT VIRGIN MEDIA ARE CHARGING THE PHONE AND CALL PACKAGE . 

WE GETTING THE DIRECT DEDIT SO WE ARE HAPPY FOR USE U KEEPING THE PAYMENTS UPTO DATE.

THAT BEEN DISABLE I GET NO BAD LOOKS AS I SPEAK THEY SEE ME AS NORMAL - VIRGIN MEDIA SEE THE DISABLED ME AS NO PHONE IS NEEDED . AND I CONTACTED THEM FOR GOT TO SAY TO CANCEL 

THE DISABLED PART AS DOCTOR I GOT WHO SIGNED AND STAMPED THE FORM FOR 4 HOUR CALL OUT .

DONT NO WHAT HE TALKS ABOUT AS VIRGIN MEDIA ARE DOCTORS  TRAINED  ON WHAT PART OF  MEDICAL TRAINING  TO REFUSE TO HELP THE DISABLED. 

OK I ASKED TO CANCEL THE DISABLED SERVICE - AND THEY HEAR ME BUT THE REPAIR STILL THEY DONT HEAR ME .

I HAD TO REPEAT TO CANCEL THE DISABLE SERVICE. AS I HAD THE BUTTON PAID SUB RETURNED .

NO PHONE WORKING SO NOT PAYING FOR A BUTTON SERVICE.

THEY TAKEN ME OFF THE DISABLED SERVICE I HOPE VIRGIN NOW . BUT OFFERED ME TO STAY .

NO PART WE SORRY . JUST KEEP THE SERVICE BUT PHONE IS DEAD THE BUTTON AS BEEN RETURNED .

SO  WHY. HAVE A SERVICE WHICH IS FLOORED .

Hi there @jasonu 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been having these issues with getting your landline working as part of the switchover, I can certainly understand your frustration with this.

I'd be happy to investigate this further for you, so I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

jasonu
On our wavelength

@Nathan  4 HOUR SLOT CHANGED IN TEXT 40 MINS LATER . 10 CALLS 3 PLUGS BOOKED NONE ORDER 2 TECK ON PRIVATE WAS BOOKED 

the compliants team got on the case but 1 reply of them and 10 replys to there email got me blocked off them looks like .

151 ordered me the plug to plug in but they under cover to fine me booked a teck . so DISABLED CUSTOMER WE ARE THERE TO MAKE FUN OUT OF .

151 FOUND A PROBLEM BOOKED 4 HOUR TECK OUT  40 MINS LATER SENT A TEXT WHICH I HAVE MADE CLEAR THAT THE MOBILE IS BECAUSE OF VOLT DEAL AND NO REPLYS TO THIS NUMBER.

THIS COMPANY IS PLAYING WITH MY HEAD I LOSED MY WIFE LAST YEAR RIP .

SINCE THEN THE COMPANY AS PICKED ON ME AISO WE LET U MOVE TO OTHER COMPANY IN PASSED.

THE SWITCH OVER PART .

THE ONLY WORD I GOT OVER THE SWITCH OVER WAS ON NEWS OVER BT....

AS TO VIRGIN MOVING TO DIGITAL PHONE.

THE 1ST AND ONLY 1ST TIME WAS 8TH SEPT 2023 ON THE COMPLIANT EMAIL. I  AND GUESS OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE A WERE OF BT MOVING OVER TO DIGITAL . 

I SICK OF WE MAKE A PROBLEM WITH IS LINE TO MOVE HIM DISALBED CUSTOMER MEANS NOTHINK.

WE MAKE A PROBLEM FORCING HIM TO MOVE TO ROUTER PHONE. 

I NEVER HEARD AND I GUESS THE TOP AND BOTTOM TO FORCE ME TO MOVE OVER ON THE SPEED OF A PROBLEMS IS FOR VIRGIN PHONE TO MAKE A PROBLEM FOR PHONE IN NETWORK ON MY LINE GET ME REPORT IT AND FORCE THE MOVE TO DIGITAL PHONE .

LAST YEAR ON 18 MONTH LOCK THEY TOLD ME NEW CUSTOMER ONLY DIGITA L PHONE AND I WONT BE FORCE TO MOVE TO DIGITAL MAY 2022/

MONEY MONEY THE WORD OF VIRGIN REPAIRS AND MOVING A REPAIR .

KEEPING CUSTOMER UP TO DATE WITH CHANGES WE MAKE THE FAUIT AND WE THEN SAY OVER THE SWITCH OVER ...

Thanks for you reply, I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so this can be investigated further for you 😊

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

jasonu
On our wavelength

THIS COMPANY IS VERY COOL OR THEY THINK SO .

I RANG OUT MY PHONE LINE AND THE DIGITAL ROUTER SYSTEM WAS LIVE ON MY ROUTER .

AND WAIT FOR THIS THE PLUG WAS POSTED 9AM TODAY AND THE SWITCH OVER TO INCOMING CALL WAS FROM THE ROUTER SO ALL MY INCOMING CALLS ARE BLOCK FOR WEEK TILL I GET THE PLUG .

AISO THE ROUTER SAY PHONE IS LIVE ON THE ROUTER . OUTGOING CALLS ARE BAD AND NO ONE CAN RING ME .

I RANG 151 TO TRANFER BACK AND THE BULL POO POO THAT THE LINE IS NOT AN INSTANT BUTTON .

THE LINE NEEDS WORK AND ONCE MOVED TO ROUTER THEN LOCK FOR EVER TO ROUTER ....

I SAID THE FAMILY WILL NOT BE ABLED TO RING AND NICE 151 MEMBER HELPPED PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND 3 OTHER REPS NO SWEARING TODAY TO THEM .  SO WARNING THAT  ORDER THE PLUG AND U LOSS THE INCOMING CALLS .

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @jasonu,

I can see that my colleague has sent you a private message in regard to this, if you would like to respond back to them they would be happy to assist.

Joe

jasonu
On our wavelength

ref to fix , i losed the incoming calls as happy to switch over the router ,

but never doubled checked the lead was posted as what comes to light .

that 19th sept turn of incoming and what was on booking that teck was due 21st sept with the leads .

so guess that incoming calls are ok to miss. 

when due to the incoming block  the police have called to make sure im ok. as family could not get me on phone.

so blocking the line is ok . 

as to pm i did reply but 151 made it clear ONCE THE DIGITAL NETWORK WORK IS DUE THEN THE ANOLOG WAY IS REMOVED IN VIRGIN MEDIA  THEN UR DIGITAL PHONE CALL ONLY AND NO WAY BACK ....

WE ARE HAPPY TO PRAY ON ME THE DISABLE CUSTOMER PHONE AS BEEN BROKEN AND NOW LOSSED INCOMING CALLS AND LTD RINGING OUT SINCE 4TH SEPT 2023 .

AND UPDATE I HEARD THAT MY PHONE IN FEW WEEKS WILL BE OFF DUE TO WORK IN AREA OVER FEW DAYS SO THERE NO CALLS GETTING IN NOV AISO . OR OUT.