Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

corded phone extension cable

I need a 5m extension lead and am confused what to buy.  Does a standard cable described as 'BT' work even though I'm with virginmedia.  The phone plugs into a socket on the wall, and is in the Blue zone if that's any help to anyone answering this question.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: corded phone extension cable

Hi, a "BT extension cable" will work, it's the same cable. If you are just looking for a longer cable for your phone, they are very easy to order online, you can also see pictures of the cable before you order it, especially from a place like ebay or amazon. One end of the cable will have the connector that goes into the back of the phone and the other end will connect to the phone socket. if you are unsure, just unplug the cable you have connected now and look at it. An extension cable will cost you between £4-6 on eBay delivered. Hope this helps, please stay safe 🙂

- Although I am a Virgin Media service technician, the responses given on here are from my personal experience in the field and should be taken as such -
If I was able to help you please let others know by marking my answer as helpful. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo 🙂
0 Kudos