Menu
mikes2400
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

compensation for phone not working

In my area (03) the phone lines have not been working for the THIRD time in the past few weeks - on each occasion it has been about 24 hours or more before it has been fixed. Since I'm paying a monthly phone rental shouldn't there be some sort of automatic refund given when this happens repeatedly?

It also costs me money each time as I have to use my mobile phone instead (which normally I don't use at home) at 35p a minute. All this is aside from the issue of why it takes so long to fix each time.

0 Kudos
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: compensation for phone not working

Hi

You can dial 08001831234 for free and select option 4 then option 2 and that will connect you to customer services for free.

You can request credit for each time the phone service goes down especially if they are aware of the issue but that number I’ve given you is free to call so you won’t need to pay 35p per minute anymore.

Hope that helps!

0 Kudos
mikes2400
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: compensation for phone not working

Thanks, I may claim credit (although it's time-consuming when you have to do it 3 times in a short space of time), but it seems to be there should be an automatic part-refund of rental for people in the area - Virgin know it has happened because it is reported each time on Service Status.

0 Kudos