Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

communicating wyh virgin

Is it ever possible to speak to a  human being about a phone problem?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: communicating wyh virgin

Yes

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On what number?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi doggerbank,

Thanks for posting. 

What issues are you having with the phone please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your interest, it's not so much the phone but the administration. Some time ago on the 15th a fault on m phone was diagnosed by an engineer as being due to a fault on the outside cable which he was not able to fixed as it ran under the road. He booked someone to fix it on the 26th. no one came, and that's where the trouble started as I could find no way of contacting someone to ask about it. These automated systems of Virgin's don't seem to allow for person to person calls, that'a why I posted about finding a number to call.. Eventually I found a text facility on the make-a-complaint site, which was very long-winded but it seems to have allowed me to explain my problem. A new date as been fixed for this Monday, so we shall see.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for getting back to us doggerbank

Did you receive the traditional text message on the eve of the new appointment?  Please keep us informed how this goes.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well nobody turned up but I did get a text say the visit would have to be rebooked as the fault was not what they thought t it was..  I din't quite understand this. but there quickly followed a voice call making a new appointment for today, Wednesday. Technician duly arrived and seemed a bit uncertain what he was supposed to do, but after conversation with his boss agreed the outdoor cable was damaged and proceed to repair it, now all seems well, in half an hour he did something that could (should?) have been done two weeks ago.

This still doesn't answer my question about who do you ring when none of the options on the website meets your requirements' For example, there are instructions about rescheduling or  cancelling appointments but nothing about what to do if the appointment is not kept . 

Thanks again for your interest, I'll let you know if thee are any other developments 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks doggerbank

Glad all is okay now after todays visit 

Any of our Customer Service agents will be able to see the notes for failed appointments 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos