Menu
murphycat2017
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

cold calls from Virgin Media Sales

after Virgin Media was cold calling and run into an answering device we dont wanted to talk to those scumbags calling under a 0800 number or unidentied number we cant call out coz those morons dont understood they were cold calling and we do NOT have to accept such calls from call centers

We are now trying over 12 hours to get it back we can call out the bill is paid but someone of the Virgin Media Sales Team got their panties in a bunch and had nothing better to do then to block us from calling out

Happens when folks with less then 1 braincell work for a problem company as Virgin Media and reason they were kicked out of California but now were kicked out of the whole of USA coz Virgin Media are screw ups their service is crap

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: cold calls from Virgin Media S

Hi murphycat2017,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having issues with our phone services.

Can we just clarify that you have no dialing tone when trying to call out? 

Looking remotely from our end with the details you have provided from your community profile we can see there is an engineer booked to come and get this issue resolved for you.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused due to this issue.

Please keep us posted with how the visit goes and come back to us if you require further assistance.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
murphycat2017
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

meanwhile NO phone service at all also NOT known when Virgin think to restore the service!!!

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us murphycat2017,

We fully understand the frustration caused, especially as you have a faulty landline. When the appointment was booked for a technician to attend were you not advised of the date and time?

Unfortunately if the fault cannot be temporary repaired, and needs a whole new cable to be laid you will be without a landline until this work has been carried out. 

We do appreciate this is not ideal and the inconvenience this issue had caused but we will be out as soon as possible to get the situation rectified for you.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
murphycat2017
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New cable as technician said it was broke but when i reflect on 8 years Virgin Media

More problems then somewhere else is it NOT the broadband service is switched off then its the TV service and when thats not now its the phone line

I have spoken with my friends in USA and all said the same thing and that was that was the reason Virgin Media is NOT longer active in USA as they were fedup with the bad service of Virgin Media as well

Had to contact my friends in US over email and explain that now the cable was broke loud technichian and no new appointement was made only a promisse to restore it this week but we know that Virgin NEVER keeps a promisse same as with the broadband there wouldnt be more hickups after 8 years with problems of Virgin Media i really wonder why ya guys stay in business as the service is bad and its getting worse

Its only that i am loyal but even i start thinking to go somewhere else who provide a service as it should be and i know connections in UK all drop already Virgin Media as nothing but trouble with Virgin Media

With that said ya guys better get into action and see my phone service is very fast restored

Oh yeah and leave the cold calling away as i do NOT take phone calls from unknown numbers

0 Kudos