Menu
klunk_64
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cold calls after day one of rejoining

i am disabled and vunerable  as i have a tbi (brain injury) and i have bad psychosis and i have just rejoined virgin after moving home and i have been getting up to 8 cold calls a day some coming in as late as 9pm please can someone help me do something about this i am starting to think its a money making scam from the virgin team so that i get put on the cold a call services i have only been back with them under a week and i have had over 20 calls allready i have my father who is 86 who sometimes rings i am worried about and all calls asking my stupid questions  the phone seems to be ringing all the time  and its driving me insane as i think its from my father this is so upsetting its just not fair for virgin to do this to someone with my kind of disability

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cold calls after day one of rejoining

you can't blame VM for that. it has nothing to do with VM

cold callers do not follow rules and often call numbers at random.

Very little you can do to stop them
0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cold calls after day one of rejoining

Hi  klunk_64, thanks for posting

I am really sorry you're receiving nuisance calls. I can assure you, it's not some way to attempt to get extra money from our customers.  Have you seen here for any advice?  I hope this helps.  If not please get back to me and we can look a little further into what else we may be able to do.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos