Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

call forwarding

i have calls forwarded to our office  and i have lots of calls and alot of charges is there an add on i can get so the calls forwarded dont run up my bills, as when i was with bt i added a bolt on and all forwarded calls didnt increase my charges 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: call forwarding

Hi there @joanna_s

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post with us; I can see that one of our Community and replied to another thread you have started on the same topic. We do ask as part of our Forum guidelines not to post multiple threads as it can cause delay and confusion not only for you but our users and staff. 

To confirm what our user advised, when you have call divert on your line to go to another number, these calls are charged as though your landline is making those calls. Is these calls are outside of your talk plan, you will be charged accordingly. 

Take a look at your online account to see what talk plan you are on and then check what time these diverted calls are being made and to what number; it may be beneficial to upgrade your talk plan or add-on. 

If you need to do this, you can either call us on 150/03454541111 or pop us a text on 07533051809

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos