Menu
craftyman5
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

account problems

elderly neighbour cannot remember account sign in details to get fault sorted, but landline is dead, due to a recent problem in cleethorpes with exchange 'cards', how can she get assistance

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: account problems

I've esculated this for you, a Virgin rep should get back to you very soon, it would probably be help if you have their address and phone number to hand

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi craftyman5, thanks for posting.

I am really sorry to hear your neighbour is having issues getting their phone fixed.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
craftyman5
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

STILL CANNOT CONTACT CALL CENTER AS AUTOMATED ANSWER SYSTEM ASKS FOR PASSWORD DETAILS AND AS SAID BEFORE I DON'T HAVE A CLUE OF THIS,

I STILL DONT HAVE MY CALLER DISPLAY OR NUMBER WITHELD WHICH I HAVE TO PAY FOR.

VERY VERY FRUSTRATING.

SOMEBODY ALLEGEDLY FROM FORUM TEAM SAID THEY WOULD HELP BUT THAT HELP SEEMS TO HAVE FADED AWAY NOT IMPRESSED

ANYONE OUT THERE FROM VIRGIN MEDIA WILLING TO HELP ME

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi craftyman5,

I'm very sorry you're still having an issue with this. 

What I will do is private message you so I can assist with this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @craftyman5

Thanks so much for your Private Message to Martin a few hours ago - he is currently on annual leave so has asked me to pick up any replies he may have had. 

Sorry that you were having issues with your Number being withheld - we can see that this is a feature you subscribe to but this was missing from the telephone exchange. I have no added this back on for you and activated it. 

Please do try calling your mobile or another number and let us know if now all is working. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos