cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your phone service is changing

levarre1965
Tuning in

Like a host of others i have received an email saying my phone will be switched to fibre (5th May), and to ring 150 to replace existing hub. Rang last week (10th Feb), spoke to someone who although at first didn't seem to know anything about it said that they would try to sort it out. Cut a long story short, despite me telling her that i didn't need a technician, all i need is the new hub, she took my mobile no. and said that i would get a text within 24 hrs telling me when a technician would be available to visit. Needless to say it's now a week later, i haven't gotten a text message, and so now i'm even more unsure as to what is happening. Could someone here please help!

4 REPLIES 4

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi levarre1965,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear of the delays in getting this matter resolved, we would be happy to help. 

I will just need to take a few details via private message so I will pop this over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi levarre1965, 

Thank you for joining me on private message. 

I am happy we have been able to assist with this matter. 

Please do get in touch if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Just a quick update, Technician arrived Wed 22nd Feb (Alex - a great guy!) Everything is now sorted, he even discovered a broadband fault that i wasn't even aware of, so after a bit of a rocky start phone line is now switched over and all is ok

We're glad to hear that is all sorted for you. 

^Martin