cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pods Not Connecting To Hub Again!

Hanniballecky
Joining in

Hi All,

Does anyone have a solution to Wifi Pods not connecting to the Hub?

A few days ago our Hub (Hub 4) crashed (Or went through a big update hard to tell to be honest all I know is it stopped working and showed a light show for a few hours.) and then took a good few hours to get up and running again, since it has come back on neither of the Wifi Pods (x2) I have re-connected and as such I only have Wifi at the front of my property.

I have re-booted the hub and moved the pods into the same room but still no joy is there anything else i can do before requesting further assistance from Virgin and the £100 credit on my bill for poor wifi due to the pods not working?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hanniballecky 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your pods connecting at this time. We are aware of a known issue with the WiFi pods connectivity with Hib 4's and Hub 5's at this time. My apologies for any inconvenience that this issue has caused. I have checked the systems at our side and have raised this with the team to investigate further. We do hope that the issue will be resolved soon in the next firmware update. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi, 

Thank you for getting back to me quickly but when is the next firmware update to solve this problem as currently only half of my house has wifi and this is not what I am paying for?

I know it is not your fault but a speedy resolution would be much appreciated.

Cheers

There is currently on estimate fix time for this @Hanniballecky 

Once we have any  updates on this issue we'll come back directly on the community forums to advise further. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused by this ongoing issue. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley