cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my Virgin landline not working?

voyagerxp
Joining in

I'm starting this thread on behalf of my brother. The other day my brother came home from work to find his home phone cut off. I phoned virgin for him and they said he had been cut off because he had not responded to an email about a new phone migration. He has not even had a letter or text about this. I'm a virgin media customer andi have never heard or had any emails about this and i live 2 minutes away from his. Now for one he has not been able to get into his virgin email for ages, when he tries to acces from his my virgin media he gets (Your mailbox is not available at the moment). The person we talked to at virgin are sending an adapter out and then a tech has to be sent out to install it but that doesn't sort out his virgin email. He tried to setup an account on here to ask himself but to activate to post a topic the email was sent to his email he can't access. Can anyone look into this or he may look elsewhere for his internet and phone service.

2 REPLIES 2

albob
Superfast

Intersting -- I never had to respond to an email regarding the switch over

From memory, I had two letters and two emails about the subject.

Sorry, cant help about the email problem :: Try asking in the 'email' part of this site,,,,

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @voyagerxp 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that your brother has faced these issues with his landline and email. 

I'd be happy to look into the email issue for him but we would be required to speak to the account holder. I know he has tried to make a post previously but has been unable to due to the email not being accessible. Is he able to sign back up with another email?

Otherwise he can call our teams on 0345 454 1111 where an agent can help.