Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why have i not been contacted by engineer

My broadband stopped working and I have spoken to virgin call centre. I have a vulnerable child in the home and it is on my account that there is a vulnerable person at my home. I was promised an engineer would call within 4 hours when I rang st4pm yesterday to send an engineer out immediately. I have had no phone call just a text to say they will come on tue I explained this again when I called a second time and he said its OK they will call u today. I need to have my broadband fixed and phone line on. What can I do? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why have i not been contacted by engineer

Virgin engineers rarely work Sundays, would it be possible to tether from your mobile as a temporary solution until Tuesday?

I work for Virgin Media and my posts are my own opinions
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Mrowe wrote:

My broadband stopped working and I have spoken to virgin call centre. I have a vulnerable child in the home and it is on my account that there is a vulnerable person at my home. I was promised an engineer would call within 4 hours when I rang st4pm yesterday to send an engineer out immediately. I have had no phone call just a text to say they will come on tue I explained this again when I called a second time and he said its OK they will call u today. I need to have my broadband fixed and phone line on. What can I do? 

not sure about the 4hour call back to arrange a tech - never heard that but dont know what the arrangements are when you have the vulnerable person logged

lets ask @ModTeam - its sunday so not sure this will get picked up today

Tony
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mrowe

Thanks for posting on our community. I am really sorry you've lost your services.

I would like to look in to this for you.  To do this I am going to need to private message you.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R