cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesnt my landline connection to my router fit my new hub 5 ? I've changed from a hub 3 the port on

Taffytone
Joining in

My landline connection on my adaptor  doesn't fit in my new hub 5 it seems a tiny bit narrower to my old hub 3 router and I now don't have a landine . One didn't come in the box with the new hub 5. Can one be sent to me if it is different 

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

The phone sockets on the Hub 3 and Hub 5 should be the same (RJ11) so the same VM adapter should work in both.

Are you saying that you have connected the adapter/phone to the Hub 5 and have no phone service/dial tone etc.?

Or are you saying you have not connected the adapter/phone to the Hub 5 because you think the adapter plug is the wrong size or you can't physically get the adapter plug to fit into the telephone socket on the Hub 5?

21-cv-connection-to-hub.jpg

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi TaffyTone, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your Landline adapter looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥

I can see @goslow has already asked some questions I would have asked myself, he's also given the correct information about the adapter. 

Could you please let us know the answers to his questions then we can help further 😊

Thanks,

Megan_L