Menu
Shereen1982
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Where can I find my telephone number?

We pay for landline but do not have a home phone, we need to start using this but where can I find my landline number? 

0 Kudos
Shaun_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where can I find my telephone number?

Hi, if you can send me a PM with your account no, site I.d and address I will find this for you.

Thanks
Shaun

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Robert_P1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi
You can register for a virgin media account on: https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register and you will then be able to access all your account details including landline number.
When you register please make sure you use a browser like Internet Explorer and not the myvirginmedia app.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Robert_P1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You can also plug a phone into the Virgin Media wall phone socket if you have a classic line or the back of the modem if you have DOCSIS line and dial your own mobile phone number.

0 Kudos
Shereen1982
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shaun, 

the account number is [removed] site id is 20 and address is [removed], PO8 8TH, we also can’t find where our phone point is in the house if you can tell me this.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well done for posting personal information on a public forum when scammers are rife during the emergency. This isn't a private place. The whole world now knows who you are and where you live and enough details to impersonate you - me included (though I won't). For heavens sake just because this is urgent don't lose your head or common sense. You have 25 minutes to edit this out. But I have asked the Mods to do it as well, only they will take longer. You were asked to send a private message. Not a public one.

Edit - The Mods got there quickly. Thank goodness but untold damage has probably been done. Watch out for scams against you now. If you want to know your number plug in a phone and dial your mobile or anyone elses mobile and ask them to tell you.. That's all you have to do. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Shaun_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shereen1982, I have sent you a private message regarding your phone line. Check the little envelope at the top right of the page.

For future reference, any private details should be sent via PM. This is done by clicking on the username and click send message

Thanks
Shaun

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

0 Kudos
andyblack16
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If you want to know your number plug in a phone and dial your mobile or anyone elses mobile and ask them to tell you.. That's all you have to do. 

Do you really think this is how someone should have to find out their number??

I need to know my landline number. I have never had a landline phone during my entire contract, so nothing to plug in. Not going to purchase one to find out! This simple bit of info should be available in the 'My Virgin Media' site.

0 Kudos