Menu
Husk24
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

What times are Talk Weekends?

Hi

What times is the basic Talk weekend start? I keep getting conflicting info, was told from midnight Friday till Sunday midnight, and been told all day Saturday till Sunday 7pm, which is it? Thanks 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: What times are Talk Weekends?

Midnight Friday to Midnight Sunday. That's why it is called Talk weekends!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Husk24
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank for that. This is what really does my head in, so why did the lady on retentions who is giving out packages left right and centre told me it was all day Saturday and Sunday 7pm, I asked her to confirm she said on Sunday its till 7pm, I then posted it here because didn’t sound right.  joke!!!

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I'm not responsible for what VM customer reps tell you. I don't work for VM. I took this info from the VM web site.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/phone/compare

Click on the + sign to open the details under Talk Weekends.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Another small reminder.

Inclusive calls are of 60 minutes maximum duration. If you don't hang up after 59 minutes & redial the call becomes chargeable.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

0 Kudos
Husk24
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi

So looking at the website It appears its free from 7pm Friday till Monday morning 7am? Where do you get the midnight times for Saturday Sunday?

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Husk24 wrote:

Hi

So looking at the website It appears its free from 7pm Friday till Monday morning 7am? Where do you get the midnight times for Saturday Sunday?

Have you got a link to the page, as if it says that it is incorrect. The 7pm to 7am allowance is part of Talk Evenings & Weekends.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

0 Kudos
Husk24
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Its the same link as above, that link for Talk weekends states calls are charge from 7am Monday to 7pm Friday so doesn't thats mean outside these times its free? Can a VM employee confirm this? Why do they complicate things, if staff cant understand how can customers do!

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

It's a little confusing as for Talk Weekends and Talk More Weekends as it doesn't actually make any difference. It may be the reason the 7am - 7pm / 7pm - 7am timings are there is for Talk More Evening and Weekends and is shown across the other plans for consistency.

If you look at the Talk Weekends and Talk More Weekends charges the only time it varies is at the 'Weekend calls Midnight on Friday to midnight on Sunday' times. The charges between 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am are both the same, and apply on Friday between 7pm - midnight and on Monday midnight - 7am.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

HI Husk24, thanks for the message and sorry for any confusion. I understand that you want to know the times of talk weekends. 

These calls are for weekend calls Midnight on Friday to midnight on Sunday

Chris 

0 Kudos