cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting in for Virgin Tech for phone switchover

rogerrgm
On our wavelength

Waited all afternoon today for Virgin Tech to change landline over as I need telephone system installed in house connected to the new hub no show i was text date which had answered yes to date phone up Virgin Media to find out if Tech guy was coming then told no one booked in to visit me total waste of my time sat indoors all day waiting i need compensation for my time I don't want this change to my land line its Virgin doing away with phone lines phones will be connected to Super Hub (not so super hub)

Totally fed up

Roger

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rogerrgm,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your telephone switchover, have the team advised, why this wasn't booked in for you and have they been able to arrange a new appointment for you?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@rogerrgm wrote:

Waited all afternoon today for Virgin Tech to change landline over as I need telephone system installed in house connected to the new hub no show i was text date which had answered yes to date phone up Virgin Media to find out if Tech guy was coming then told no one booked in to visit me total waste of my time sat indoors all day waiting i need compensation for my time I don't want this change to my land line its Virgin doing away with phone lines phones will be connected to Super Hub (not so super hub)

Totally fed up

Roger

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/automatic-compensation