Menu
Bobs-carer
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vulnerable person phone fault

I’ve managed to contact the engineers regarding my stepfather’s faulty home phone, but the standard response time from Saturday is tomorrow afternoon and he is extremely vulnerable right now. The engineer said I would receive a callback from the support team yesterday to arrange a quicker appointment but I’ve heard nothing. 
so far since Saturday I’ve spent close to 3 hours waiting to speak to a real person and I’m close to tears with frustration and worry. I live a very long way away and there is no one else to help him. 
please help. 
thank you. 

0 Kudos
andrealh
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vulnerable person phone fault

They're a nightmare to deal with. My dad is disabled and his landline hasn't been working for over 24 hours now, if he has a fall he can't use his emergency call button, last time this happened he was left without a phone line for 5 days. Virgin spent the first 4 days denying there was a problem at their end. I hope you get it sorted out soon for your stepfather.

0 Kudos
Bobs-carer
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your support and sympathy Andrealh. 
nothing yet from Virgin themselves. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bobs-carer,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear your father in law  still hasn't had this resolved,so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos