cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vulnerable grandparents without landline

JennyB2021
Tuning in

My grandparents phone line has been cut, someone was supposed to be coming in Friday to fix but didn’t show up.

my uncle has been ringing all weekend and promised someone would get back to him but hasn’t had a call.

Virgin twitter account said if post on here someone can help? Arrange an engineer?

my grandpa is seriously unwell so my nana needs the phone line they are waiting calls from hospital and drs.

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JennyB2021,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that your grandparents have been having some issues with the landline service recently. Can you confirm what your Twitter handle is so we can see what's been discussed there? That way we can avoid repeating any information and advice where possible.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hiya Zach, its @jennybean333, my uncle has text me to say someone is due to visit Monday between 12 & 16:00 but would appreciate you double checking if possible as someone was due out on Friday. Thank you 

Hi @JennyB2021 thanks for coming back to us

I am going to send you a quick private message, so we can confirm your grandparents' details.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @JennyB2021

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Hiya Lee.

just spoke to my uncle and all sorted so thanks very much 👍 really appreciate it, my grandpa is so poorly so this has taken a big stress away. They are not au fait with mobile phones at all so the landline really is their lifeline.

Thank you so much for your help 

best wishes

jenny