cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vulnerable elderly relative left without service

Hhh32
Joining in

Hi,

I’ve just got off the virgin customer helpline after trying, unsuccessfully to get help..

My elderly relative has been left without any telephone service / BB. I have previously arranged for the vulnerable telephone service to be fitted for this very reason, preemptive measure to ensure that emergency service is available… However, having called the customer service line myself I have been told no service engineer or virgin media person is available to be booked to just go around and fix the telephone due to the services down in the area for at least the next 5 hours..

I am a new customer to virgin only recently changing from BT to virgin in the past month. Therefore have not been made aware of these issues. As a concerned family member my elderly relative is left without any emergency facility or any way of contract if an incident was to happen. I have not had any issues with the previous supplier and fully regret my decision to change services.

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Hhh32,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L