Menu
busi_lis
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Vulnerable customer with no landline

My friend has been without landline for about 2 weeks now. He has poor mobile signal and barely any internet. He is elderly, with cognitive difficulties but not yet registered with you as vulnerable.

I reported the fault for him. An engineer visited and told him he needed a new line but it "wasn't his department". No news since and I can't get through - either to register him as vulnerable or to sort out this fault. He can't phone you himself.

Please can you help me - he is so frustrated, and it's driving me nuts.

0 Kudos
KevDrake
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vulnerable customer with no landline

I hope you get something sorted as we have been without a landline since mid March and again nobody from Virgin is interested in contacting us even with us being given a complaint reference to quote.  Have written two letters 30th April and 4th June, sent emails to the CEO and the Customer Resolutions Team but they just don't want to know and it is impossible to get through via our mobile.  An engineer did come to see us on the 24th March but couldn't fix the problem, did call again but then we heard nothing. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vulnerable customer with no landline

Hi busi_lis

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the phone line issues. I'll be happy to sort this out. I'll send a PM to get some details and then get this sorted.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos