forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Ajkelly
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vulnerable customer phone line fault

I am writing on behalf of my uncle. He is 85 years old is registered with you as a vulnerable person. He lives alone and because of this she has a Personal Alarm System with a fall detector, which has been absolutely invaluable.

Since Friday he has been unable to make or receive calls and his Personal Alarm System is therefore not working. I have spoken to the personal alarm company who sent out an engineer who has advised the problem is with the phone line.

I have tried via telephone and text services to make contact to arrange for someone to come out and fix the fault without success. I am very surprised that there is no way to easily make arrangements for a call out that must be described as a priority.

My uncle has approved me making this post on his behalf.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vulnerable customer phone line fault

Hii ,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community on your uncle behalf and welcome, I will be more than happy to help, I will need his details, I will send you an invite into a private chat so I can get theses.

I will send an invite shortly , please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Ajkelly
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Paul for all your help in arranging for an engineer to visit my uncles property to check the phone line.  Really appreciate your assistance.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You are very welcome.

Stay safe

Paul.

0 Kudos