cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

EllenStill
Joining in

After more a month of trying to get help from Virgin media to sort out the voicemail on my phone, guess what , it’s still not working. Has anyone else had to put up with such incompetence? 

6 REPLIES 6

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Ellen, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about your Voicemail still not working.

I have taken a look at our system and I can see this is still being looked into.

Once this has been looked into someone will reach out with an update.

Sorry about the delay in all of this. ^MM

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

So this could go on for another month? 

Hey EllenStill, 

I understand this is frustrating and stressful, how it  being looked into by the relevant team who are investigating it and working on a fix for this. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Shark008
Tuning in
Same here. Do you get that really annoying offensive message saying "obviously YOU have a problem!"? How rude! Seems like all the Tivo bugs and faults down the years, where they just pretend it doesn't happen and hope you eventually go away. Everyone I have spoken too is clueless (try pressing this, try turning it off and on again, try waiting another 24 hours and try again etc) and I'm still waiting for them to figure it out. This digital phone switchover has been a disaster, seems like they rushed it through without much thought. I guess it suits them as they can carry on charging for a service that essentially does not cost them anything as it now runs over the existing internet, obviously depending on whether the internet is working and you don't have a powercut etc. etc. Unlike BT who admitted their mistakes and apologised and have put things on hold until they have properly considered the issues and come up with acceptable solutions. 1471 doesn't work either or if it does it is for a very short period of time and then it tells you "call history does not exist", even when there was a call the day before. Worked perfectly well before switchover. So basically 1471 does not work, voicemail does not work and you get no phone when your router is off or not working and you don't even know if you have missed calls and messages cannot be left. Not good when you have care requirements and need to be contactable at all times by elderly people who don't like using mobiles and where I live mobile reception is not good enough for them to understand you.

Hey Shark008, 

thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community.

I am sorry you are having issues with the phone migration.

Do you need some help with getting your phone and voicemail set up? 

Thanks  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I totally agree, I keep being told , it’s ok from this end , or it must be your phone, when I have used it perfectly for many years.